Tilt-Up Construction offers many features and benefits that stem from its inherent design possibilities, construction methods, and use of concrete. Ultimately, there are many aspects to Tilt-Up that save you both time and money in construction and throughout the life of your building.
Enjoy the Many Features and Benefits Associated with Citadel Contractors’ Tilt-Up Construction, Including:
- Tilt-Up’s hard wall exterior adds quality to your project for years to come. When comparing life-cycle costs of wall systems, Tilt-Up’s durability and longevity ensures your value.
- Cost Effectiveness
- With reduced labor costs, fewer manufactured parts, and locally-sourced materials, Tilt-Up can provide more value with lower cost.
- Durability and Security
- Tilt-Up maintenance is negligible. The concrete wall system is fire resistant, impervious to pests, and provides a secure, safe environment, which also leads to lower insurance premiums.
- Energy Efficiency
- The mass of the concrete wall systems, combined with Tilt-Up’s proven air barrier capabilities, delivers reduced heating and cooling costs. When insulated Tilt-Up systems are considered, other wall assemblies can’t compare.
- Fast Project Delivery
- Design-Build Flexibility
- Overlapping Design and Construction Phases
- Earlier Occupancy
- Opportunity for Innovation
- Computer-Aided Design
- Concrete is a Versatile and Adaptable Building Material
- Endless Aesthetic Options
- Building Layouts Not Limited to Simple Rectangles
- A Huge Variety of Exterior Surface Treatments Available
- Safety During Construction
- 90% of Work Takes Place on the Ground
Call us today at (919) 362-5122 to learn more about the advantages of Tilt-Up construction and how Citadel Contractors can serve your Tilt-Up construction needs!