As the number of manufacturing facilities and other industrial operations continues to grow, so does the demand for large, versatile, scalable, yet cost-effective structures. Success in the industrial sector depends heavily on speed and cost of construction as well as energy efficiency, maintenance costs, and resistance to fire and moisture. Tilt-Up’s speed, low cost, and durability makes it the ideal construction method for earlier occupancy, reduced operating costs, and ultimately, fast return on investment.
The Advantages of Using Tilt-Up Construction for Industrial Facilities
- Reduced Construction and Operating Costs
- Fast Delivery and Earlier Occupancy
- Durability, Security, Sound Control, and Fire Resistance
- Value, Efficiency, and Opportunity for LEED Credits
- Design Flexibility and Seamless Expansion Options